Sunday, September 19, 2010
Hello emo blog of mine. I like to say I'm officially sick and tired of my life.
Have u ever wondered how many people would cry for u if u died, my colleague asked me that today. How much u actually meant to others that when u died people would actually feel that they lost someone who meant something to them. Well that u'll never know would u.
Haix why doesn't anything good seems to be happening to me. Everything seems to be making my life hell.
Why do I still miss u when I told myself I wouldn't. Maybe cause I can't stop loving someone once once did. But I guess u would be better off without me, I'm never a good bf. I can see ure happy without me now. Guess u won't know I'm talking bout u.
Wishing for someone who would take initiative to take care of me rather than me making the first move
Life sucks to the core, I don't think it will ever change so I guess I should start getting used to it
if you'll ever understand.