
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
To the I that thought you were different.
I guess I was wrong. Of all people I thought you would understand.
You never did and you never will.
It's just me and my wishful thinking hoping that someone would come and make a difference.
It's not that hard to ask how a person day was, it's not that hard to just tell someone I love you.
To you that don't even bother when I said nothing.
Ya you can't go out at night I know then at least make an effort to make up for it.
Sorry it's my fault I want to go out like other couples do. Sorry I want to watch a movie with my Gf lying on my shoulder.
Ya they say treat people the way you want to be treated, ya notice the sentence? It says wants to be treated it doesn't mean will be treated.
You can spam my phone saying why I replied so slow when you need me around or when you miss me.
But hey what happened to the times when I need you? Where the fuck were you?
Well if you did bother you'll remember that this blog existed, but hey I guess you don't and this post is for me to talk to myself.
I cared and I cared too much. Well guess that won't happen again.
Prove me wrong if you really did care and that I matters to you.
Oh wait never mind I wouldn't be typing this in the first place if you did.
Fuck.
if you'll ever understand.